The Studio is a artist developmental program designed to discover, vet and sign young radio friendly Rock N Roll bands and artists, that pose the best potential to becoming transcendent and lasting the test of time.
Each session is approximately six to nine months in duration and consists of four full days of in-person sessions. After the in-person session is completed, the bands/artists will leave Los Angeles with various goals and project deadlines to achieve as part of their development.
A number of bands/artists will be selected through an extensive submittal process to attend. Chosen bands will be offered exercisable recording contracts prior to the session start date. At the completion of the program, EDGEOUT will evaluate each band/artist and determine the agreement.
BAND PERSONAL WELLNESS & BRAND/IMAGE
- Being a band; schedules and responsibilities.
- Image, presence, look and health.
- Website, social media, and fan engagement.
Band Personal Wellness & Brand/Image
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- The Purpose of Social Media Marketing.
- Platform Breakdowns.
- The Importance of Engagement.
- Goals and Scheduling.
Social Media Marketing
THE “ART” OF THE MUSIC BUSINESS
- The difference between being an Artist and an Artist in the business.
- Indle Label vs a Major: The difference. EDGEOUT RECORDS. What we do.
- 360 Deals. The goals and expectations.
- Managers, Lawyers and Agents: Roles and Expectations.
- Being a signed artist. Now the works begins. Record – Promo – Tour.
The “Art” Of The Music Business
MUST BE AN UNSIGNED BAND OR ARTIST
MUST BE REFERRED BY A THIRD PARTY
Managers, Agents, Lawyers, Industry leaders, and Music Executives
MUST BE 18-24 YEARS OF AGE
BAND/ARTIST QUALIFYING SOUND
Pop Rock / Mainstream Rock
NEXT SESSION: SUMMER 2023
MUST HAVE & SUBMIT
A. Three (originals) demo songs.
B. One live performance video.
C. Band/Artist bio and band promotional photo.
D. List of five past show performance and three upcoming shows.
F. Merchandise Photo